ST MARY’S & ST GERARD’S NATIONAL SCHOOL
Students are asked to:
- Maintain the highest standard in matters of dress code and personal appearance
- Wear their school uniform for school and school activities only
- Wear the appropriate school uniform every day
School Uniform 2020
- Plaid Cranford Kilt /navy trousers
- Navy V-neck crested jumper
- White Revered blouse/white shirt
- School tie
- White or navy stockings/ tights
- Black/navy socks with trousers
- Footwear – Black/navy shoes with dark soles. For PE suitable runners required. These can only be worn on PE days
- No knee-high boots or Ugg boots
- Navy school tracksuit and white polo shirt
- Tracksuits are worn on PE days, for some school outings and for school activities directed by the teacher
- Tracksuit may be worn for after school sporting activities which are organised by the school
School shorts may be worn on PE days and for the above activities during the months of JUNE and SEPTEMBER ONLY.
Optional Summer Uniform
- Navy school shorts and white polo shirt may be worn instead of school uniform during JUNE and SEPTEMBER ONLY.
All belongings must be clearly marked with your child’s name and room number.
- One pair of studs may be worn in pierced ears
- One finger ring is allowed
- No nail varnish or false nails
- No make-up
- No hair colour or hair extensions are allowed
- Long hair must be in a plait/ponytail or bun
Children should not bring valuables to school as the school cannot accept responsibility for any valuables brought into school.
Supplier: Schoolwear House, Unit 3, Ballyogan Business Park, Dublin 18
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01 2921540
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 10:30am – 5:00pm Saturday 10:30am – 4:00pm
The Uniform Policy was ratified by Board of Management in March 2020